My morals,for themost part, come from other things that have gone on in my life. There is always a reason for what decisions I make. I may not know exactly at that moment what it is, but there is one. I do believe that I decide for myself what I want to do and not what others want me to do.
People may say that what I do and don't do is because of what my parents have taught me. This is not true. My parents may have taught me what they believe, but I do not believe everything the exact same. Most of the time, my morals and beliefs do not reflect those of my parents. Then people get into the whole thing that I am just a rebel and want to go against my parents. That is not true. I do not want to necessarily go against what my parents want, I just want to do what I think is best.
No comments:
Post a Comment