Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Morals
I am not sure that I fall into one category. I agree with a number of the moral views, but if I had to pick one it would have to be Ethics of Care. Based off of my religious views, this is the one that relates most. In the Bible it says to love all people. It does not matter if he wronged you or someone you love, you are supposed to love them. Another thing is that you are supposed to try and live you life like Jesus did. Jesus had compassion on people who were hurt and he didn't know. Based on the fact of how we are supposed to live our lives, that is an example of what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In all honesty, can you really put ALL people, not just friends and family, before yourself?
ReplyDelete